37.111.117 SOLID WASTE
(1) Solid waste must be collected, stored, and disposed of in a manner that does not create a sanitary nuisance.
(2) Solid waste must be removed from the premises at least weekly to a licensed solid waste disposal facility or at another frequency approved by the local health authority.
(3) Solid waste may not be burned on the premises.
(4) Solid waste containers must be rodent-proof, stable, and protected from deterioration.
(5) Solid waste containers must be sufficiently covered when not in use to prevent the entry of water or flies.