For the purposes of this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Banking and Financial Institutions provided for in 32-1-211 , MCA.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Administration established in 2-15-1001 , MCA, and includes the Commissioner of the Division of Banking and Financial Institutions and the Division of Banking and Financial Institutions.
(3) "Fraud or financial dishonesty or civil judgments involving fraudulent or dishonest financial dealings" means embezzlement, money laundering, identity theft, theft, and other financial related crimes and judgments.
(4) "Manager" means a person employed by a deferred deposit lender as the person responsible for operating the business at the location where the person is employed.
(5) "Monthly net income" means gross salary minus taxes and voluntary deductions. This term includes income from public assistance, child support, alimony, unemployment insurance payments, workers' compensation, and other verifiable sources.