(1) The fee for licensure (RN or LPN) by examination (NCLEX) is $100, payable at the time the application is submitted. This fee is retained by the board if the application is withdrawn.
(2) The application fee required for requesting board approval to retake the examination (NCLEX) for RN or LPN is $50.
(3) The fee for licensure (RN or LPN) by endorsement is $200, payable at the time the application is submitted. This fee is retained by the board if the application is withdrawn.
(4) The application fee for each APRN specialty certification is $75, and a fee of $50 for renewal of each specialty certification thereafter.
(5) The license (RN or LPN) renewal fee is $100 per renewal period.
(6) The fee to reactivate a license (RN or LPN) is $100.
(7) The prescriptive authority application fee is $100.
(8) The renewal fee for prescriptive authority is $75 per renewal period.
(9) The fee for the board resending a renewal application is $20.
(10) The fee for a printed copy of the laws and rules book is $15. The fee for a copy of the laws and rules in CD-Rom format is $5, with no restrictions on downloading laws and rules from the board web site or making duplicate copies from the original copy ordered.
(11) The fee for a temporary RN or LPN permit is $25.
(12) The fee for a temporary permit for an APRN is $35.
(13) The fee for medication aide I or II initial licensure is $25.
(14) The fee for medication aide I or II licensure renewal is $20 per year.
(15) The fee for a new nursing education program application and initial site survey is $5000.
(16) The fee for board review of a special report from a nursing education program, as defined by ARM 24.159.635, is $200.
(17) The fee for a site survey of a board-approved nursing education program, due to program noncompliance with educational standards, is $3000.
(18) Additional standardized fees are specified in ARM 24.101.403.
History: 37-1-134, 37-1-319, 37-8-202, 37-8-426, MCA; IMP, 37-1-134, 37-1-141, 37-8-202, 37-8-426, MCA; NEW, 1991 MAR p. 2435, Eff. 12/13/91; AMD, 1994 MAR p. 1424, Eff. 5/27/94; AMD, 1994 MAR p. 2815, Eff. 10/28/94; AMD, 1996 MAR p. 418, Eff. 2/9/96; AMD, 2001 MAR p. 2152, Eff. 10/26/01; AMD, 2002 MAR p. 2315, Eff. 8/30/02; AMD, 2003 MAR p. 2863, Eff. 12/25/03; AMD, 2004 MAR p. 2393, Eff. 10/8/04; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 1583, Eff. 7/1/06; TRANS, from Commerce, 2006 MAR p. 2035; AMD, 2010 MAR p. 2651, Eff. 11/13/10; AMD, 2011 MAR p. 2144, Eff. 10/14/11; AMD, 2015 MAR p. 642, Eff. 5/29/15.