37.90.454 HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES FOR ADULTS WITH SEVERE AND DISABLING MENTAL ILLNESS: RESIDENTIAL HABILITATION, ADULT GROUP HOME
(1) Residential habilitation, adult group home, provides 24-hour available services and supports designed to ensure health, safety, and welfare of a member and assist the member in the acquisition and improvement of behaviors necessary to live and participate in the community.
(2) An adult group home must be provided in the setting as defined in ARM Title 37, chapter 88, subchapter 9.
(3) Placement in an adult group home must be supported by the member's level of impairment and strengths assessment found in the Person-Centered Recovery Plan.
(4) Adult group home is a bundled service that includes:
(a) personal care;
(b) homemaker services;
(c) social activities;
(d) recreational activities;
(e) medication management and oversite;
(f) medical escort;
(g) nonmedical transportation; and
(h) 24-hour onsite awake staff to meet the needs of the members and provide supervision for safety and security.
(5) Members in an adult group home may not receive the following services under the Home and Community Based Services, Adults with Severe and Disabling Mental Illness Waiver Program:
(a) personal assistance;
(b) homemaker chore;
(c) respite care;
(d) environmental accessibility adaptations; or