12.9.1603 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
(1) Grant proposals will be solicited annually on dates established by the department.
(2) Proposals with incomplete information may be rejected.
(3) The applicant may request assistance from the department in completing the application. The department will provide such assistance, the level of which will be determined by availability of staff and funds.
(4) The department will review and provide analysis to the advisory council regarding adherence to eligibility and application requirements. The advisory council will review, rank, and recommend proposed projects and funding according to this subsection. Advisory council recommendations will be submitted to the department for final review and determination of funding. The applicant will receive written notification from the department of the action taken on the proposal.
(5) This rule expires June 30, 2023, pursuant to 87-5-808, MCA.
History: 87-5-808, MCA; IMP, 87-5-803, 87-5-804, 87-5-805, 87-5-806, 87-5-807, MCA; NEW, 2018 MAR p. 632, Eff. 3/31/18.