(1) "Full-time employment" means employment wherein the Montana-licensed responsible electrician is available to procure, perform, administer, and supervise all electrical work being performed by the Montana-licensed electrical contractor.
(2) "Journeyman level experience" is defined in 37-68-102, MCA. While serving an apprenticeship, hours of experience are not considered journeyman level experience.
(3) "Legally obtained" means obtained in accordance with the laws and rules of the jurisdiction in which an applicant obtained the experience and within the statutes and rules of the Montana State Electrical Board.
(4) "Limited electrical contractor" means a Montana-licensed electrical contractor limited to residential construction consisting of less than five living units in a single structure.
(5) "Montana State Electrical Code" means those sections and amendments of the National Electrical Code adopted by the Department of Labor and Industry's Building Standards Program.
(6) "National Electric Code" (NEC) means the code promulgated by the National Fire Protection Association, as amended and revised, adopted by the Department of Labor and Industry's Building Standards Program, and enforced by the board to set standards for electrical practice.
(7) "Responsible electrician" means the Montana-licensed electrician engaged in a full-time capacity, who is responsible for all licensed electrical work performed by the electrical contractor.
(8) "Unlimited electrical contractor" means a Montana-licensed electrical contractor that is licensed to perform electrical work on commercial, residential, industrial, and institutional electrical installations as covered by the national electrical code.
History: 37-1-131, 37-68-201, MCA; IMP, 37-68-102, 37-68-201, 37-68-304, 37-68-305, 37-68-312, MCA; NEW, 2001 MAR p. 2418, Eff. 12/7/01; TRANS, from Commerce, 2002 MAR p. 1755; AMD, 2009 MAR p. 1665, Eff. 9/25/09; AMD, 2010 MAR p. 1081, Eff. 4/30/10.