For the purposes of this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Board" means the Board of Personnel Appeals or its designated agent.
(2) "Department" means the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks.
(3) "Department designee" means any person authorized by the director of the Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks to act on behalf of the director in a personnel matter.
(4) "Department head" means the director of the Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks.
(5) "Employee" means any person employed in the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks.
(6) "Employee grievance" means an employee's dissatisfaction concerning an employment-related matter based upon working conditions, supervision, or the result of administrative action except those arising from the operation of the statewide classification and pay plan as provided in 2-18-1011 , MCA.
(7) "Working days" means all calendar days except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
History: 87-1-205, MCA; IMP, 87-1-205, MCA; NEW, 1978 MAR p. 75, Eff. 1/25/78; AMD, 1993 MAR p. 3026, Eff. 1/1/94.