(1) "Department" means the Department of Public Health and Human Services.
(2) "School" means a building or structure or portion thereof occupied or used at least 180 days per year for the teaching of individuals, the curriculum of which satisfies the basic instructional program approved by the Board of Public Education for pupils in any combination of kindergarten through grade 12, but excludes home schools as that term is defined in 20-5-102 (f) , MCA.
(3) "Fixtures" means a shower, toilet, toilet seat, urinal, lavatory, drinking fountain, kitchen sink, janitor and custodial sink, utensil sink, and all exposed plumbing integral to them.
(4) "Floors" means floor covering of all rooms including stairways, hallways, and lobbies.
(5) "Furnishings" means draperies, curtains, blinds, light fixtures, chairs, tables, desks, shelves, and bookcases.
(6) "Local health authority" means a local health officer, local sanitarian, or their authorized agents.
(7) "Sanitarian" means the person who is qualified under Title 37, chapter 40, part 3, MCA, and represents the health officer.
(8) "School site" means the ground immediately adjacent to a school used on a regular basis for school-related activity.
History: 50-1-206, MCA; IMP, 50-1-203, 50-1-206, MCA; NEW, 1986 MAR p. 546, Eff. 4/11/86; TRANS, from DHES, 2001 MAR p. 2425.