37.112.151 LICENSE APPLICATION
(1) Any person desiring to operate an establishment shall submit an application for a license on forms provided by the department. The application must include the name and address of the applicant, and the location and type of the proposed establishment.
(2) The applicant of license and all artists working in the proposed establishment shall be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
(3) Prior to approval of an application for a license, the department or its designee will inspect the proposed establishment to determine compliance with the requirements of this chapter.
(4) The department will issue a license to the applicant if the applicant demonstrates that the proposed establishment complies with all applicable requirements of this chapter by plan review, inspection, and upon receipt of the license fee.
(5) Obtaining a license from the department does not relieve the applicant from satisfying applicable requirements from other federal, state, or local agencies. These requirements may include, but are not limited to:
(a) building code permits and inspections;
(b) fire and life safety inspections; and
(c) other business licenses.
History: 50-48-103, MCA; IMP, 50-48-103, 50-48-201, MCA; NEW, 2007 MAR p. 351, Eff. 3/23/07.