37.112.156 REVIEW OF PLANS
(1) Whenever an initial license is applied for, the license applicant must submit properly prepared plans and specifications to the department or its designee for review and approval before construction, remodeling, or conversion begins.
(2) The plans and specifications must demonstrate how the establishment will meet the requirements of this rule, including the following:
(a) a layout of work rooms, waiting areas, auxiliary rooms, toilet rooms, handwashing facilities, doorways, stairways, fixed equipment, and facilities;
(b) specifications for any autoclave that may be used, including manufacturer and model number;
(c) copies of the client consent form and client record form; and
(d) copies of formal training documentation as described in ARM 37.112.147.
(3) If the department or its designee disapproves of the plans, the department or its designee will make the deficiencies known to the applicant.
(4) If the facility was previously licensed or certified by the department as a tattooing or body piercing establishment and no structural modification is involved, the department may waive the requirement for the submission of plans.
(5) Changes in the client consent form and client record form must be submitted to the department or its designee before implementation.
History: 50-48-103, MCA; IMP, 50-48-103, MCA; NEW, 2007 MAR p. 351, Eff. 3/23/07.