37.87.102 MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES (MHS) FOR YOUTH WITH SERIOUS EMOTIONAL DISTURBANCE (SED), DEFINITIONS
As used in this chapter, the following terms apply:
(1) "Licensed mental health center" means a mental health center licensed in accordance with ARM 37.106.1906 through 37.106.1965.
(2) "Medically necessary service" for Medicaid is defined in ARM 37.82.102.
(3) "Mental health professional" means one of the following practitioners:
(b) licensed professional counselor;
(c) licensed psychologist;
(d) licensed clinical social worker; or
(e) advanced practice registered nurse, with a clinical specialty in psychiatric mental health nursing.
(4) "Provider" means a person or entity that has enrolled and entered into a provider agreement with the department in accordance with the requirements of ARM 37.85.401 through 37.85.513 to provide mental health services to youth with SED on Medicaid.
(5) "Provider agreement" means the written enrollment agreement entered into between the department and a person or entity to provide mental health services to youth with SED.
(6) "Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED)" criteria are defined in the Children's Mental Health Bureau, Medicaid Services Provider Manual as adopted and incorporated by reference in ARM 37.87.903.
(7) "System of Care Account" is defined in 52-2-309, MCA, and allows the department to fund via the state special revenue fund the administering and delivering of services to high-risk youth with multiagency service needs and to provide for the youth's care, protection, and mental, social, and physical development.
(8) "Youth" means, for Medicaid services, a person 17 years of age and younger or a person who is up to 20 years of age and is enrolled in an accredited secondary school. A youth may receive Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility services through the age of 17.
History: 53-2-201, 53-6-113, 53-21-703, MCA; IMP, 53-1-601, 53-1-602, 53-1-603, 53-2-201, 53-21-201, 53-21-202, 53-21-701, 53-21-702, MCA; NEW, 2008 MAR p. 1988, Eff. 9/12/08; AMD, 2013 MAR p. 270, Eff. 3/1/13; AMD, 2014 MAR p. 2147, Eff. 9/19/14; AMD, 2015 MAR p. 1500, Eff. 10/1/15.