37.90.426 HOME AND COMMUNITY-BASED SERVICES FOR ADULTS WITH SEVERE AND DISABLING MENTAL ILLNESS: MEALS
(1) Meal service is the provision of hot or cold meals to a member up to twice daily.
(2) Meals may be provided by:
(a) a non-profit entity or public agency that provides congregate or home-delivered meals on a regular basis to individuals who are unable to gain access to meals due to age or disability;
(b) entities that provide home-delivered meals that are transported from a preparation site to the member's residence; or
(c) meal preparation entities.
(3) Members must need special assistance to ensure adequate nutrition due to:
(a) special nutritional needs; or
(b) the member's inability to gain access to proper nutrition due to a disability.
(4) The provider must follow the rules that govern the provision of meal services at ARM 37.41.306 through 37.41.315.
(5) If meals are provided during the provision of another service, the total combined meals provided to the member may not exceed two meals per day.
History: 53-2-201, 53-6-402, MCA; IMP, 53-6-402, MCA; NEW, 2020 MAR p. 1173, Eff. 7/1/20.