37.99.216 PRIVATE OUTDOOR PROGRAMS: EXPEDITION: NUTRITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
(1) A program must have and follow written policies and procedures on nutritional requirements.
(2) Each program must have a written menu that is approved by a qualified dietitian or nutritionist with knowledge of the program activities and levels.
(3) Foods must be served in amounts and a variety sufficient to meet the nutritional needs of each resident.
(4) Hands must be cleaned after each latrine use and prior to food preparation and food consumption.
(5) Food may not be withheld from a program participant for any reason.
(6) If no fire is available for cooking food, other food of equal caloric value which does not require cooking must be available.
(7) Field staff are responsible monitoring each program participant's food intake to ensure that the program participants have adequate nutrition.
History: 52-2-803, 52-2-805, MCA; IMP, 52-2-803, 52-2-805, 52-2-809, MCA; NEW, 2019 MAR p. 2029, Eff. 11/9/19.