BEFORE THE Department of PUBLIC
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the adoption of New Rules I and II and the amendment of ARM 37.27.101 pertaining to substance use disorder (SUD) state approval
NOTICE OF ADOPTION AND AMENDMENT
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On December 24, 2020, the Department of Public Health and Human Services published MAR Notice No. 37-937 pertaining to the public hearing on the proposed adoption and amendment of the above-stated rules at page 2309 of the 2020 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 24.
2. The department has adopted the following rules as proposed: New Rule I (37.27.105) and New Rule II (37.27.107).
3. The department has amended the above-stated rule as proposed.
4. No comments or testimony were received.
5. These rule adoptions and the rule amendment are effective upon publication.
/s/ Brenda K. Elias /s/ Erica Johnston
Brenda K. Elias Erica Johnston, Acting Director
Rule Reviewer Public Health and Human Services
Certified to the Secretary of State February 2, 2021.