BEFORE THE ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CARE BOARD
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
STATE OF MONTANA
In the matter of the amendment of ARM 24.111.602 direct-entry midwife apprenticeship requirements
CORRECTED NOTICE OF
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On February 23, 2012, the Alternative Health Care Board (board) published MAR notice no. 24-111-24 regarding the proposed amendment of the above-stated rule at page 345 of the 2012 Montana Administrative Register, issue no. 4.
2. On July 12, 2012, the board published the notice of amendment of MAR notice no. 24-111-24 at page 1360 of the 2012 Montana Administrative Register, issue no. 13.
3. In preparing replacement pages for the third quarter of 2012, it was discovered that an error occurred in the number sequence of (8) through (11), specifically (9), of ARM 24.111.602. There should have been no amendment to the numbering in that section. Section (9) will be numbered as follows:
24.111.602 DIRECT-ENTRY MIDWIFE APPRENTICESHIP REQUIREMENTS (1) through (9) remain as adopted.
(a) through (e) remain as adopted, but are not renumbered (b) through (f).
(10) and (11) remain as adopted.
4. The corrected replacement page will be submitted to the Secretary of State's office on September 30, 2012.
ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CARE BOARD
MAGGI BEESON, ND, CHAIRPERSON
/s/ DARCEE L. MOE /s/ KEITH KELLY
Darcee L. Moe Keith Kelly, Commissioner
Alternate Rule Reviewer DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Certified to the Secretary of State July 30, 2012