BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
STATE OF MONTANA
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On August 27, 2015, the Department of Labor and Industry (department) published MAR Notice No. 24-101-307 regarding the public hearing on the proposed amendment and repeal of the above-stated rules, at page 1232 of the 2015 Montana Administrative Register, Issue No. 16.
2. On September 17, 2015, a public hearing was held on the proposed amendment and repeal of the above-stated rules in Helena. No comments were received by the September 25, 2015, deadline.
3. The department has amended ARM 24.101.402 exactly as proposed.
4. Following publication of the proposal notice, the 2015 bill being implemented in ARM 24.101.403 was codified. The department is now updating the authority and implementation citations to include the new statute number.
5. The department has amended ARM 24.101.403 with the following changes, stricken matter interlined, new matter underlined:
24.101.403 FEES (1) through (5) remain as proposed.
AUTH: 37-1-101, 37-1-321, MCA
IMP: 27-1-717, 37-1-101, 37-1-130, 37-1-134, 37-1-138, 37-1-141, 37-1-321, MCA
6. The department has repealed ARM 24.101.401, 24.101.407, and 24.101.414 exactly as proposed.
/s/ DARCEE L. MOE /s/ PAM BUCY
Darcee L. Moe Pam Bucy, Commissioner
Rule Reviewer DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Certified to the Secretary of State October 5, 2015