BEFORE THE BOARD OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
STATE OF MONTANA
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On October 29, 2015, the Board of Radiologic Technologists (board) published MAR Notice No. 24-204-38 regarding the public hearing on the proposed amendment and repeal of the above-stated rules, at page 1818 of the 2015 Montana Administrative Register, Issue No. 20.
2. On November 19, 2015, a public hearing was held on the proposed amendment and repeal of the above-stated rules in Helena. One comment was received by the November 27, 2015, deadline.
3. The board has thoroughly considered the comment received. A summary of the comment and the board's response is as follows:
COMMENT 1: One commenter stated the $20 renewal fee increase for licensees in ARM 24.204.404 is unreasonable. Realizing the increase is for permit holders, the commenter reconsidered and agreed with the fee increase.
RESPONSE 1: The board appreciates all comments made during rulemaking, and notes that the radiologic technologists' renewal fee will increase $25 per year, while the limited permit holder fee will increase $20 per year.
4. The board has amended ARM 24.204.401, 24.204.404, 24.204.409, 24.204.507, and 24.204.607 exactly as proposed.
5. The board has repealed ARM 24.204.2115 exactly as proposed.
BOARD OF RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGISTS
MIKE NIELSEN, RPA, BOARD CHAIR
/s/ DARCEE L. MOE /s/ PAM BUCY
Darcee L. Moe Pam Bucy, Commissioner
Rule Reviewer DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND INDUSTRY
Certified to the Secretary of State December 14, 2015