BEFORE THE DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On December 21, 2006, the department published MAR Notice No. 42-2-770 regarding a public hearing on the proposed adoption and amendment of the above-stated rules at page 3044 of the 2006 Montana Administrative Register, Issue No. 24. On April 2, 2007, the department published the notice of adoption and amendment at page 483 of the 2007 Montana Administrative Register, Issue No. 7.
2. It is necessary to file a corrected notice because (4) in ARM 42.13.111 was inadvertently missed when the amendments were proposed. The corrected rule amendment reads as follows:
42.13.111 DEFINITIONS The following apply to this subchapter:
(1) through (7) remain as proposed.
(4) remains the same but is renumbered (8).
AUTH: 16-1-303, 16-1-424, MCA
IMP: 16-1-424, 16-3-302, 16-3-311, 16-4-312, 16-4-404, 16-4-406, 16-6-104, MCA
3. An electronic copy of this Corrected Notice is available through the department's site on the World Wide Web at www.mt.gov/revenue, under the Notice of Rulemaking section. The department strives to make the electronic copy of this Corrected Notice conform to the official version of the Notice, as printed in the Montana Administrative Register, but advises all concerned persons that in the event of a discrepancy between the official printed text of the Notice and the electronic version of the Notice, only the official printed text will be considered. In addition, although the department strives to keep its web site accessible at all times, concerned persons should be aware that the web site may be unavailable during some periods, due to system maintenance or technical problems.
/s/ Cleo Anderson /s/ Dan R. Bucks
CLEO ANDERSON DAN R. BUCKS
Rule Reviewer Director of Revenue
Certified to Secretary of State April 16, 2007