BEFORE THE Department of PUBLIC
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
OF THE STATE OF MONTANA
TO: All Concerned Persons
1. On November 9, 2017, the Department of Public Health and Human Services published MAR Notice No. 37-814 pertaining to the public hearing on the proposed amendment and repeal of the above-stated rules at page 2022 of the 2017 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 21. On January 26, 2018 the department published the notice of amendment and repeal at page 191 of the 2018 Montana Administrative Register, Issue Number 2.
2. In the department's amendments to ARM 37.51.102, six new definitions were added to the rule, and others were amended or renumbered. In the amended rule, the department inadvertently omitted the renumbering of existing definitions (8) and (9). The rule, as amended in corrected form, reads as follows:
37.51.102 YOUTH FOSTER HOMES: DEFINITIONS The following definitions apply to youth foster home licensing rules:
(1) through (14) remain as adopted.
(8) and (9) remain the same, but are renumbered (15) and (16).
3. The effective date of the rule remains June 1, 2018. The replacement pages for this corrected notice were submitted to the Secretary of State on April 2, 2018.
/s/ Nicholas Domitrovich /s/ Sheila Hogan
Nicholas Domitrovich Sheila Hogan, Director
Rule Reviewer Public Health and Human Services
Certified to the Secretary of State April 3, 2018.