(1) Each establishment must have a toilet and handwashing facility conveniently available to clients and artists during all hours of operation.
(2) The toilet room must be located within 200 feet by a normal pedestrian route of the work room and not more than one floor-to-floor flight of stairs.
(3) The toilet room must be ventilated, well lit, equipped with a door, toilet tissue, and waste receptacle.
(4) Floors, walls, and ceilings of the toilet room must be in good repair and in clean condition.
(5) Equipment and supplies used for either tattooing or body piercing or both must not be stored or used within the toilet room.
(6) The handwashing facility must be located either within the toilet room or within ten feet of the toilet room door.
(7) The handwashing sink must be provided with hot and cold running water by means of a mixing valve or combination faucet, except as provided in ARM 37.112.121(2) for temporary or mobile establishments.
(8) Any self-dispensing, slow-closing, or metering faucet used must be designed to provide a flow of water for at least 20 seconds without the need to reactivate the faucet.
(9) Steam mixing valves are prohibited.
(10) Soap must be conveniently located to the handwashing sink.
(11) Each handwashing sink must be provided with individual, disposable towels that are kept clean for drying hands and a waste receptacle.