(1) An applicant must be a resident of the State of Montana under 1-1-215, MCA.
(2) All applications must be completed on forms provided by the department.
(3) A complete application must include the required fee, statements, and forms required in the application packet to be accepted and processed by the department.
(4) The registry identification card expires one year from the date of issuance with the exception of the following:
(a) the physician statement provides a written certification for a shorter period of time; or
(b) a registered cardholder changes provider or marijuana-infused products provider.
(5) Renewal applications must be submitted within 30 calendar days prior to the expiration date of the license.
(6) The department will approve or deny an application within 30 calendar days of receiving a complete application.
(7) A registered cardholder may not purchase, grow, or possess marijuana items prior to the effective date of the registration card.
(8) Any denial under this part is subject to judicial review.
(9) A custodial parent or legal guardian may submit an application for a minor under 50-46-307, MCA.
(10) An applicant must designate either a licensed provider or licensed marijuana-infused products provider, unless the registered cardholder intends to cultivate or manufacture marijuana for their own use under 50-46-303, MCA. If the registered cardholder intends to cultivate or manufacture marijuana for their own use, a landlord permission form must also be submitted if applicable.