2.59.310 ADOPTION OF STANDARDIZED FORMS AND PROCEDURES OF THE NATIONWIDE MULTISTATE LICENSING SYSTEM (NMLS)
(1) The NMLS Policy Guidebook dated July 23, 2012, is approved and adopted by reference. It can be found at http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/licensees/resources/LicenseeResources/NMLS%20Guidebook%20for%20Licensees.pdf.
(2) The following standardized NMLS forms relating to consumer loan licensing are approved and adopted by reference:
(a) NMLS company form dated September 12, 2015;
(b) NMLS branch form dated March 31, 2014; and
(c) NMLS individual form dated September 12, 2016.
(3) The following state-specific forms on the NMLS are approved and adopted by reference:
(a) Montana consumer loan license new application checklist dated October 7, 2016;
(b) Montana consumer loan license amendment checklist dated August 31, 2015;
(c) Montana consumer loan license surrender checklist dated September 8, 2016;
(d) Montana consumer loan branch new application checklist dated August 31, 2015;
(e) Montana consumer loan branch amendment checklist dated August 31, 2015; and
(f) Montana consumer loan branch surrender checklist dated August 31, 2015.
(4) For renewal, companies, branches, and individuals must go to the NMLS home page (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) and select the "Annual Renewal" link under the State Licensing tab and follow the instructions.
(5) Copies of the standardized NMLS forms are available on the NMLS web site at https://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/slr/PublishedStateDocuments/MT-Consumer_Loan_License-Company-New-App-Checklist.pdf. All standardized forms to be submitted to the department must be accessed through NMLS and submitted electronically.
History: 32-5-209, 32-5-401, MCA; IMP, 32-5-201, 32-5-209, MCA; NEW, 2014 MAR p. 2447, Eff. 10/10/14; AMD, 2016 MAR p. 2327, Eff. 12/10/16; AMD, 2018 MAR p. 822, Eff. 4/28/18.