2.59.705 ADOPTION OF STANDARDIZED FORMS AND PROCEDURES OF THE NATIONWIDE MULTISTATE LICENSING SYSTEM (NMLS)
(1) The NMLS Policy Guidebook dated July 23, 2012, is approved and adopted by reference. It can be found at mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/licensees/resources/LicenseeResources/NMLS%20Guidebook%20for%20Licensees.pdf.
(2) The following standardized NMLS forms relating to escrow business licensing are approved and adopted by reference:
(a) NMLS company form dated September 12, 2015;
(b) NMLS branch form dated March 31, 2014; and
(c) NMLS individual form dated September 12, 2016.
(3) The following state-specific forms on the NMLS are approved and adopted by reference:
(a) Montana escrow business company new application checklist dated January 23, 2017;
(b) Montana escrow business company amendment checklist dated January 23, 2017; and
(c) Montana escrow business company surrender checklist dated September 1, 2015.
(4) For renewal, companies, branches, and individuals must go to the NMLS home page (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) and select the "Annual Renewal" link under the State Licensing tab and follow the instructions.
(5) The standardized NMLS forms are available on the NMLS web site at mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/slr/PublishedStateDocuments/MT-Consumer_Loan_License-Company-New-App-Checklist.pdf. All standardized forms submitted to the department must be accessed through NMLS and submitted electronically.
History: 32-7-108, 32-7-112, MCA; IMP, 32-7-109, 32-7-112, MCA; NEW, 2015 MAR p. 368, Eff. 10/10/14; AMD, 2016 MAR p. 2410, Eff. 12/24/16; AMD, 2018 MAR p. 822, Eff. 4/28/18.