(1) The provisions of ARM 24.101.408 and 24.101.414 apply.
(2) License renewal applications for outfitters shall be made on forms provided by the board and shall be accompanied by:
(a) the required renewal fee;
(b) the annual "hunting client served" fee required under ARM 24.171.401;
(c) a copy of the licensee's valid and current first aid certification;
(d) a copy of the licensee's current insurance certificate with the licensee as the named insured;
(e) complete client report logs; and
(f) fishing and/or hunting statistical outfitter use level sheets, depending on the services provided by the outfitter in the preceding license year.
(3) An outfitter, guide, or professional guide must submit a completed renewal application with the required fee on or before the date set by ARM 24.101.413 of each license year.
(4) Outfitters who provide services during the late hunt seasons may submit amended client logs and statistical use level sheets reflecting services from December 1st through December 31st separately as long as they are received by the board no later than January 31st of the following year.
(5) License renewal applications for guides and professional guides shall be made on forms provided by the board and shall be accompanied by the required fee.
History: 37-1-131, 37-47-201, MCA; IMP, 37-1-104, 37-1-141, 37-47-201, 37-47-302, 37-47-304, 37-47-306, 37-47-307, 37-47-318, MCA; NEW, 1988 MAR p. 1666, Eff. 7/29/88; AMD, 1992 MAR p. 2376, Eff. 10/30/92; AMD, 1996 MAR p. 668, Eff. 3/8/96; AMD, 1999 MAR p. 809, Eff. 4/23/99; AMD, 2000 MAR p. 730, Eff. 3/17/00; TRANS, from Commerce, & AMD, 2006 MAR p. 324, Eff. 2/10/06; AMD, 2006 MAR p. 1583, Eff. 7/1/06; AMD, 2011 MAR p. 2149, Eff. 10/14/11.