37.99.124 PRIVATE ALTERNATIVE ADOLESCENT RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS: CASE PLAN
(1) Each program must develop and implement a case plan for each program participant in care.
(2) The case plan must include:
(a) the program participant's physical and medical needs;
(b) behavior management issues;
(c) mental health services when appropriate;
(d) measurable goals and objectives and corresponding time frames;
(e) the responsibilities of the program participant, staff, and parent/legal guardian for meeting the goals and objectives;
(f) education plans; and
(g) discharge plans and estimated discharge date.
(3) The initial case plan must:
(a) be developed within seven business days after admission; and
(b) be updated at least every 90 days from the day of development.
(4) The program participant and the parent/guardian must be involved in developing and updating the case plan.
(5) The program participant, parent/legal guardian, and program staff developing the case plan must sign and date the plan and plan updates.
(6) A copy of the signed case plan must be provided to the parent/legal guardian and maintained in the program participant's file.
History: 52-2-803, 52-2-805, MCA; IMP, 52-2-803, 52-2-805, 52-2-809, MCA; NEW, 2019 MAR p. 2029, Eff. 11/9/19.