37.99.147 PRIVATE ALTERNATIVE ADOLESCENT RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS: REPORTS
(1) The program must submit to the department, upon its request, any reports required by federal law, state law, or regulations.
(2) The program must report any of the following changes in writing to the department's licensure bureau, prior to the effective date of the change:
(a) a change of administrator;
(b) a change in location of which the department must approve prior to the move;
(c) a change in the name of the program; or
(d) any significant change in the program policies or procedures or services.
(3) Runaways shall be reported immediately to the police and parent/legal guardian and within the next working day to the licensure bureau.
(4) Disasters or emergencies which require relocation of program participants or closure of the program must be reported to the licensure bureau within the next working day.
(5) Any serious incident as defined in this subchapter must be reported in writing to the licensure bureau within 24 hours of the incident.
(6) Any fire or other incident that caused significant damage to the property must be reported to the licensure bureau within 24 hours of the incident.
History: 52-2-803, 52-2-805, MCA; IMP, 52-2-803, 52-2-805, 52-2-808, 52-2-809, MCA; NEW, 2019 MAR p. 2029, Eff. 11/9/19.