37.99.183 PRIVATE ALTERNATIVE ADOLESCENT RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS: TRANSPORTATION
(1) All staff transporting program participants must possess a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle used in transporting the program participants.
(2) Any person transporting program participants must comply with applicable traffic laws while transporting.
(3) All vehicles used in transporting program participants must:
(a) have proper Montana registration;
(b) have insurance coverage;
(c) be maintained in a safe condition;
(d) be equipped with a red triangle reflector device for use in an emergency; and
(e) be equipped with a first aid kit.
(4) The driver and all of the passengers must ride in a vehicle manufactured seat. Each person must use a seat belt.
(5) Program participants must not ride in the bed of, or in the back of a truck.
(6) Program participants utilizing off highway or all terrain recreational vehicles must wear a helmet and be instructed on safety procedures.
History: 52-2-803, 52-2-805, MCA; IMP, 52-2-803, 52-2-805, 52-2-809, MCA; NEW, 2019 MAR p. 2029, Eff. 11/9/19.